• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a stat site with fairly specific graphs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Careface

Okay, Im the first person to admit this, I am a statistics freak. I would have what I would like to call, but isnt -quite- the right description, Grapheme->Sound/Feeling Synaesthesia. The only reason I say isnt quite right is because I get it with numbers more strongly than I do with words, and Ive never wanted to get an "official" test. Either way, its part of the reason I can recite Pi to 160 dp without thinking (as long as my eyes are closed, open it takes a little longer because I get confused), and its also the reason I can remember a number almost instantly. Infact, when I first started OCing, I used to bench using Super Pi, and I could easily memorize all the times for all 19 loops of each test, and could tell which loop took longer than the others because it would "sound" different, and the sound would make me feel something, and the feeling would be stronger depending on how much difference was between th results. A good example of this is that the "inital" loop of SPi "sounds" out of place compared to the loops.. and if you look, the initial test is always quicker than the proceeding loops. EDIT: Actually, my partner just pointed it out that shes notice me mention the spelling of words not "sounding" or "feeling" right lol. Come to think of it, that totally explains why Im so damn picky with names.. you should hear the names of the 3 daughters I plan on having.. wow. Youd like Im weird ;). Its actually possibly the reason I love linguistics so much.. Semantics fascinated me when we learnt about the Stroop Effect and other psychological things.. admittedly my colourblindness kinda made the Stroop Effect test a little weirder than normal, but hey.

Either way, enough ranting. Im looking for a BOINC stats site that gives bar graphs of individual pc's credits per day over a given time (a couple weeks should do). Basically, Id like
chart_uk_bo_object_new_users_87719.gif

something exactly like this, but is for individual pcs. I know I can work it out quite easily via the BOINC manager graphs, and there is one site that gives numbers of credits for individual pcs, but as contradictory as this may sound to my first paragraph, it would be excellent if it could be in a bar graph like above, rather than a table with "just" numbers.

Does anyone have any ideas? Ive googled, but I cant find anything >_<, and the sticky here doesnt have one either (infact IMO that thread needs to be updated)

Cheers,
Careface*

EDIT: That reminds me for some odd reason, but as picky and "perfectionist" as this sounds, it would be good if the graph had a nice x and y scale. The one above has a nice one, but
chart_uk_bo_object_rankday_users_87719.gif

This one for instance, the y scale to me "sounds" very weird and feels "wrong". I know the graphs should (and in cases, must) dynamically scale, but.. yeah. Im probably just being too damn picky here and making myself sound like a complete tosser lol. My bad

Last edited:
interesting, I've read/watched videos of this one guy, he's like you but is insanely smart, meaning he can recite PI for 6 hours straight.

anywho no idea, but thats a cool problem you have.

Lol, thanks :p I wish my... whatever I have... was good enough to do Pi for that long.. that really is impressive. I know the WR for Pi recital is 83,431 dp.. took days to recite, apparently. Ah well.

There was a time, decades ago, when I memorized it out to 100 dp (that's all I could find) but I've lost most of that memory. I still can get 20-some-odd without thinking about it, though - they must have stuck in long-term memory. :D

As for your problem here's the stat sheet for my best cruncher, an Opty 165 @ 2.9 GHz:
http://boincstats.com/stats/host_graph.php?pr=sah&id=2894502

You should be able to access those pages for your machines, too! Just go to our BOINC stats page, find your name on the list (currently #52) and click the graph icon on the right. That shows your total stats (as you've found). Now, click the icon (multiple computers) under "Link to users host stats" - it's ~12 lines down from the top of the page. This will take you to a list of your crunching rigs. From there, pick the rig you want stats for and click the graph icon on the right again. Here's your page: http://boincstats.com/stats/host_stats.php?pr=sah&st=0&userid=652064
That's the best site I know - hopefully it'll work for you.

Enjoy ... :)

Last edited:
Back