• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got any Wii games on your radar?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blueswitch

So..besides Smash bro.'s are there any good Wii games coming out that you guys are looking forward too? Please lets refrain from any rants about Wii having a terrible software library there's an active thread on that already, I'm just curious if anything good really is coming down the pipe.:beer:

Looking forward to the following games after doing a quick scan through a list of 2008 Wii games found at VGChartz http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=14526

Mario Kart Wii - I'll buy this within the 1st week its out.
LEGO Indiana Jones - Another definite purchase
LEGO Batman - Another definite purchase
Wii Fit - If they can ever meet demand in Japan...
Mario Superstar Baseball - I'll check this out. If its as good as Stikers, I'll buy it.
Ghostbusters - Its Ghostbusters! How could I not keep an eye on this.
Red Steel 2 (TBC) - I'll watch this to, since RS1 has so much potential, maybe they'll put some real effort into this. UBISOFT did a good job with No More Heroes so maybe they can fix Red Steel.

One I have had on my radar for a while, since it was supposed to be released last year, is Sadness(Here). Not much info on it but some of the earlier info I read made it sound pretty sweet. Now apparently it may not be released until 2009 because of publishing problems. Other than that I would say I agree with SunRedRX7.

+1 for no more heroes and starwars:force unleashed

Do you guys think the starwars game will be any good on Wii?...From what I;ve seen it relies pretty heavily on graphics and physics...and I wonder if the Wii will be able to deliver in the physics department. Could be a lot of fun using the force powers with the pointer though.

ya hopefully they will come thru for us. I have been waiting for a start wars game w/lightsaber since this console came out!

Dang i can remember playing mario kart when i was younger...that was like the best game ever lol

Back