• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with a 3650 and Catalyst

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pillowsack

IM HAVING A HUGE PROBLEM. Catalyst decided to run my gcore at 364Mhz and ram at 402Mhz. That was during 3dmark06..... I ONLY GOT 4476..... Imagine if the core was at the ****ing 750Mhz i set it to. I need to know how to turn this power saving function off. I thought it was cool at first but thats bull****....

problemswj2.gif

Last edited:
Are you setting it to 750mhz specifically for 3d clocks? Then it only runs that fast when running 3d, as opposed to desktop or 2d. But if you set it accidentally to run 740mhz for desktop (which I believe is default, that or 2d is for rivatuner) it will not run overclocked in 3d.
Unfortunately I haven't owned an ati video card since my 9250 so that's the only suggestion I can give. But IIRC when gpu folding first came out some people on the folding team were having some issue with running 3d clocks or something.

Back