• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2GB Kingston USB Drive for $1.95 shipped after Google checkout

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sweet, I'm in for 1. Never used google co before so this is a really good deal. Just today I was talking to a classmate about having a really small flash drive (couldn't xfer a file from her computer to mine).

that still doesnt answer the question... is the google check out 10 dollars off first time (i havnt used mine) an instant 10 off or is it like a rebate that takes a while to get back to you?

that still doesnt answer the question... is the google check out 10 dollars off first time (i havnt used mine) an instant 10 off or is it like a rebate that takes a while to get back to you?

When you are checking out and have signed up for the google thing and what not then it will show up as (-$10 Google Checkout).

It is not a rebate. If it doesn't show up that means that something went wrong.

When you are checking out and have signed up for the google thing and what not then it will show up as (-$10 Google Checkout).

It is not a rebate. If it doesn't show up that means that something went wrong.

ok thanks.

Sweet... bought 2.82 out the door (tax :bang head) the only thing that woulda made it better woulda been with paypal money through GCO

definetly needed one tho... im just too cheap to spend the 15-20 bucks for a good sized one, so i still have my 128mb jumdrive.... now ill have 2gb WOOT!

Last edited:
Got a couple of these a couple weeks ago for $0.95ea shipped. Inflation sucks. :beer:

mine should hopefully be here tommorrow or tuesday, ill post hd tach results lol. i dont expect much but im sure its better than the old 128mb stick i got.

Woot, just created 2 gmail accounts and ordered them for my mom, dad and sister. I think you can only use one credit card per person. I'm gonna go ahead and try with my other credit card to see if I can get a 4th drive.

Ok, here's the deal with GCO:

First off, read the little guide on buy.com on how to sign up for GCO and follow the steps precisely to make sure it goes through.

The $10 comes out of your shopping cart at checkout, it's not a rebate or any later payoff scheme.

Here's the real important part ;) GCO can be used an unlimited number of times. Since they don't seem to check by name and address :rolleyes: all you need is a new email account. After the transaction goes through, remove the CC info from the 'used GCO account' and you can even use the same CC again the next time with a new email. I know someone *cough* who has saved about $50 on various deals at buy.com.

Back