• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can you beat this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Unfortunately, COD4 stores their multiplayer stats/ranks, etc. on the players computer rather than on a central server so anyone can edit their scores through the registry. I'm not saying that's what you did, I'm just saying someone could post a picture of a 1000 kill streak or whatever so it can't really be verified.

Unfortunately, COD4 stores their multiplayer stats/ranks, etc. on the players computer rather than on a central server so anyone can edit their scores through the registry. I'm not saying that's what you did, I'm just saying someone could post a picture of a 1000 kill streak or whatever so it can't really be verified.

Another advantage of the 360 version. :)

Another advantage of the 360 version. :)

XBOX has sooooooo many things going against it for any FPS game, don't even get me started. :p I'll just say this, it must feel like you are wearing oven mitts with that controller, I can't imagine the fun in that.

Oh.. I didn't know you could hack the registry. I know it stores it locally, which does suck :( But thats no hax you see there fellas :beer:

Sorry man, I don't believe it. We can go play some time tho if you like, and you can show me for yourself. Surely someone who can get 99 kills in a row, without dying or without the map changing could show me a 30 or 40 kill streak no problems, right? :D

I'm lvl 21 at 5 hours 33 minutes play time, yes I realize that it gets harder at higher levels.

My streak is only 10 though. But I have to find a not "spawn-nadespam-die server" and I guarantee that will go up significantly.

Also, holy god you suck at assisting! ;)

Actually now that you mention it, I'm pretty sure I've seen you at that server. I usually play as RR! or hUMN-tS404 something or other.

I can't wait to get my 360. I have this game on my shelf already because of a problem with the first 360 I bought.

I haven't played a console FPS since the days of Goldeneye and PerfectDark. I tried Halo 1 for a while but never owned an Xbox. Other than that I've been on racing games and RPGs when it comes to consoles.

I wonder who from here I'll be massacring in a few weeks?

I can't wait to get my 360. I have this game on my shelf already because of a problem with the first 360 I bought.

I haven't played a console FPS since the days of Goldeneye and PerfectDark. I tried Halo 1 for a while but never owned an Xbox. Other than that I've been on racing games and RPGs when it comes to consoles.

I wonder who from here I'll be massacring in a few weeks?

You should have gotten it for the PC. :p

Back