• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOYO 24" DYLM24D6 (P-MVA) $279

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

joesaiditstrue

Office Max retail outlets only at the moment, you can find this model on their website however.

Just picked up mine, and all I can say is absolutely beautiful. Viewing angles and colors (esp. blacks) are awesome, no dead pixels on mine

* 24" Widescreen SXGA TFT LCD Display
* 1920 x 1200 Native Screen Resolution
* 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
* 6ms Response Time
* 500 nits Brightness
* 2 x 2 Watt Stereo Speakers
* 170 degrees Horizontal, 160 degrees Vertical Viewing Angle
* 40,000 Hour backlight lifespan (typical)
* 15-pin mini D-sub VGA and DVI-D connections
* AC 100-240 Volts, 60 / 50 Hz Voltage, 100 Watts (max) Power Consumption
* 1-Year Limited warranty on LCD, parts and labor.
SOYO S.A.F.E. Program
Go get before they sell out :)

[H] thread with pics from users:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1227542

got one too. great deal and a very nice monitor. I'm considering bringing it back and getting a 22" though... it's a little hard on the eyes so close.

Office Max has these on sale from time to time--usually for $299.99, so this is pretty good (it was $250 on Black Friday last year). You can probably find some coupons ($30 off $150 or maybe even $40 of $200) that will work with this.

FYI: It's probably OK to talk about the monitor and its performance here, but this is really a cyber deal post. See here:

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=548463

i have had mine for a week or so now and like it a lot.
the stand is kind of cheap that is the only thing i do not like and its not that big of a deal "its not like i will be moving it around a lot".

i was consedering getting one more at the new price but i just dont have room for it.
they are huge sitting next to my 22 and 19 it makes them look small

Back