• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your experiences with P5Ke-WIFI

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LRCed

Registered
I need to know if anyone uses this board and what you think of it for my choice to build a new system?

Thank you
Do you think it wil perform well with the core 2 duo e6750 and a 8500 gt 512 for now?
Also, does the network card on it work well?
Is the PS a big issue with these? 500 watt ok?

it will do fine with that CPU and GPU

network card works fine. are you asking about the wifi? i do not use the wifi on it (disabled in BIOS)

i dont know about a big issue with a powersupply, all i can say is: dont go cheap on a power supply, period. what brand powersupply is it that you have? if it is a well built 500 watt then there should be no problem, but never trust a no-name budget 500w power supply

No I don't want wifi. I just wired my entire house with cat6 thru a Linksys router. Dont need wifi.
I have not bought anything yet. I want the advice of users before I order anything.
Is there a tower with a good PSU in it? I want room inside for air flow or maybe water cooling later.

do not buy a case with a power supply included. as a general rule, they all suck. there are VERY few cases that come with decent power supplies

what is your budget for a case and powersupply?

Back