• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My New Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tagan7

Well first post here so ill start off with the newest of my toys im building.....

Specs are as of now

E8400
DFI LP LT X38 T2R
2gb OCZ Reaper DDR1150
XFX 8800GTS (G92)
Thermaltake V-1 (replacement cooler on its way)

Still working on it specs change constantly lol.

Ill use this thread for my benching and such So ill be reserving a couple posts.

I also do freelance reviews as i am hooked up with a couple companies so ill post up my reviews here also if im alowed.

Hardware Pictures

13211.jpg

13212.jpg

13213.jpg

13215.jpg

13216.jpg

13214.jpg

DSCI0075.jpg

DSCI0082.jpg

DSCI0084.jpg

13054.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that is quite the chipset cooler. Looks like nice equipment there, just please tell me that you won't actually use the do not disturb door knob placard. LOL

Nice 3dmark run. Now crank up the E8400 and see what this thing can really do! :drool:

How much for the do not disturb sign? lol

Well 4.2 on air is my best so far. I need to tweak i fried my 4gb gskill set so im on temp ram till my reapers come lol. Then once is all set im goin for 16k

Oh come now, my OCed but not voltmodded 8800GT and E8400 at 4.3 is at ~14300. Make us GT owners beg for mercy. ;)

Im far from tweaked and on vista ultimate 64 give me a lil time lol

Added some pics i took it from my home made tech station and put it in my tiny case lol, tried to do the best cable management i could for now :D

so i gotta ask... where would you put the noise level of this build on a scale of whisper to jet engine?

Actually not that loud lol Id say about a 4 on that scale

Lol more to come. Still need a new psu new case and some tother things ;)

nice setup man, do you recall what your RAM clock/VDIMM was when you fried em? whats your CPU core clock now? and who makes that northbridge cooler?? it's badass man, hows it preform?

Back