• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New cpu time. Just gotta go pick um up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

uberwoot

Well the local computer shop called and my 3 cpu's are in. I used some of my tax return to test out some cpu's and get a new one.

QX9650
E8200
E4600

The E8200 and E4600 are just going to be my hot rod cpu's. Test um oc the liveing crap out of them and benchmark then back to the shop they go so they can sell them for me "used core 2 duos sell iun about 20min their lol"

I'll be picking them up some time this weekend. Im kinda busy today so maybe tomorrow or deff. on sunday. I'll post stock bench's as well as max oc's on water with some bench's.

I thought i was going to have to wait a while to get that and the E4600 but the local shop got some in today. 4 of each

Product core BX80570E8200
Batch Q745A812

I'll get a pic of the sticker on the box when i get mine nd i got all the E4600's and E8200's on hold if anyone intrested in one after i pick mine up and see if this batch is a good batch or a junk batch.

Also please dont pm me asking to buy one off me. If i do sell any they will be in the classys on here.

Back