• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do i join F@H fro OCers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sp00nix

Registered
Hello. I have been F@H for a while now for team 39605. Now i want to move over to the OCers team. Is there any prerequisites i need? Or should i jsut change all my clients over. I have all the machines listed below (except the phone) a PS3 and some other machines i have folding at the moment.

Just change all your clients over.

:welcome: & enjoy your stay !!

P.S. Don't forget to enter the T32 folding contest.

oh and will my current WUs carry over or will i be starting from scratch? My old team lost enthusiasm, thats why i'm coming over this end

I believe if you change your Team to Team 32 before they finish, you should be fine.

Dual core support? sure we support Dual Cores here, a handfull of Quads too.

:D

You just need the SMP client, what OS do you run?

Windoz ? Linux ?

and :welcome:

:attn:

so will this use both my cores?

Yes, it will. In a nutshell:

You need to have net framework 2.0 or better on your rig.

You need to have an account with full privileges on your rig, and be signed into that account, with your password, when you go to install or to run the SMP client.

You need to follow the directions carefully, and not move the client for any reason, or use a different password, after you install it by running the install.bat program.

Client zip file (a self extracting zip file), is only available from Stanford's download page, of course.

Do you need url's or anything else?

Back