• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Phenom for under 10 dollars! No joke!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I know your being funny but I think its against the rules to post something in the wrong section on purpose.

at first i was like..meh i'll buy one since AMD finly priced the Phenom equal to how it preforms and overclocks lol.

at first i was like..meh i'll buy one since AMD finly priced the Phenom equal to how it preforms and overclocks lol.
ouch dude, thats harsh.. but so true :beer:

those razors sucks, won't buy another again no matter how many times they release it

ouch dude, thats harsh.. but so true :beer:

those razors sucks, won't buy another again no matter how many times they release it

IT aint true. They're close to the performance clock for clock. They just don't clock well.

As for the razor, i'll buy one nad post a review.

@be: sorry if I broke the rules. I didn't intend to :/

Wow, AMD released Fusion and did not let us know, how rude. Then they install it in a razer with the option of 5 or 6 cores. :p
Is there a Black Box Edition?

All kidding aside, those Gillette Fusion razors are pretty decent. I generally only cut myself while using one on my upper lip, and only if I'm careless. The replacement heads are somewhat pricey though.

Back