• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about Windows Media Center / Windows Explorer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MaTT^

Registered
Hello all,

I recently just found Windows Media Center and found out I can use my Xbox 360 and connect it to my media on my PC. I figured out how to share my videos/music over the network, but when I added my music, it only shows a little bit and over 8,000 songs from unknown artists. IS there a way to fix this besides going through each song and changing the artists? I figured that the only songs that show up with an artist is if they had a artist in Windows Explorer, but for some reason I can't find a way to edit the "artists" part in Windows Explorer. There is probably an easy way, but i'm stuck and can't find it!!

Any help?

THanks

There's apps out there that rename multiple mp3's based on their idtags. Don't know of any off-hand or if there's any free ones, but there is shareware ones out there if that's what you're looking for.

Back