• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Alignment code help please?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DerekDRP

Disabled
I'm looking to get my code aligened for my menue.

Main
Links
3DStuff
Music
Photography

instead of of

Main, links, 3Dstuff, Music, Photography

Any help would be greatfull.

Code for what? HTML?

If so...

<a href=drekedrp> Main <a/><br/>
<a href=drekedrp> Links <a/><br/>
<a href=drekedrp> 3DStuff <a/><br/>
<a href=drekedrp> Music <a/><br/>
<a href=drekedrp> Photography<a/>

I think thats right but I haven't used HTML in a while.

Also I think this is wrong section. Yes, it is in "Internet, Networking, and Security" but it's parent forum is "Hardware" so I think it should be in the programming forum, under "Software" :p

Last edited:
Code for what? HTML?

If so...

<a href=drekedrp> Main <a/><br/>
<a href=drekedrp> Links <a/><br/>
<a href=drekedrp> 3DStuff <a/><br/>
<a href=drekedrp> Music <a/><br/>
<a href=drekedrp> Photography<a/>

I think thats right but I haven't used HTML in a while.

Also I think this is wrong section. Yes, it is in "Internet, Networking, and Security" but it's parent forum is "Hardware" so I think it should be in the programming forum, under "Software" :p
Oh crap, I'm sorry can some one move this to the right direction?

And yes it's the html code ( old fashion I know ) And thanks Ben I'll try it. "edited" It works thanks mate.

:) Glad to help. I'll have krag move it when he comes on AIM. If not a mod will probably spot it and move it then, no worries.

Ok thanks bro.

Hey I've finally got a good site going now and everything works. I don't know if I can add css to html? and I don't know if css will work with my charter webspace?

Uh....

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="sheetname.css">

example stylesheet

body
{
text-align: center;
}

cms basically builds regular sites from a database on demand. It has nothing special in terms of html or css, just that it uses hooks to put those in where you want them.

And note the difference between IE and and every other browser as IE uses "microsoft CSS" and the rest use the official css.

Back