• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Velocity

This is the best game in the world right now. I waited outside for the first time to get a game. Don't think I'll do that again. But this this game is sick. Just wish it had 1080p.

I waited inside at wal mart, and by waited I mean got there at 11:45 :D It is a fun game just wish theyd have a decent online system on the wii :/

last nintendo i bought was the N64 , was good.

i read i think on IGN that they said the GFX for SSB on the Wii were only game cube quality :/

last nintendo i bought was the N64 , was good.

i read i think on IGN that they said the GFX for SSB on the Wii were only game cube quality :/

pretty much. not that big of a difference between the two.

Me, My brother, and my Girl friend were playing earlier. now i'm going to the Space Emissary mode.

the only problem i have with the game, is that its not fast as Melee. in general, its slower. which is NOT something i like, nor am i good at. Hell, in melee, Normal mode is too slow for me and my friends. we mainly play on lightning mode, as its better for us.

Also...this thread should be in the Console gaming section.

This is the best game in the world right now. I waited outside for the first time to get a game. Don't think I'll do that again. But this this game is sick. Just wish it had 1080p.

Congratulations! You've discovered Super Smash brothers!

Now... if you had went over to the console section you might have noticed there's already a thread... :)

Congratulations! You've discovered Super Smash brothers!

Now... if you had went over to the console section you might have noticed there's already a thread... :)

Meh, its more of a poll. And even then, its old. Might as well start a new thread in there for people how now have the game, instead of people speculating and such about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back