• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does anyone have Wii?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MR-FIX-IT

Disabled
Just got it yesterday, and I'm in pain from playing bowling... My left butt cheek is killing me. I have to say I broke a sweat playing, which I'm sure is the whole point.

Been reading, and found that you can play other types of games on the Wii. Has anyone done this?

Other types of games? Uh, yeah, you can do that. Just take your Wii Sports disc out and put another game in. Kinda easy.

Everybody hurts after the first time they play. :)

lol... I don't break a sweat from REAL bowling. You need to get out more :p But the other games can be a workout.

I have a Wii and I love it. What do you mean when you say other games are you talking about the Virtual Console? That is when you hook it up to the internet and pay real cheap for the games from the previous consoles from nintendo, ie. SNES, NES N64. Yes you can do that. I havent done it yet though planning on getting it though when I pick up my version of Super Smash Bros Brawl which I would suggest you get as well. good luck and have fun with it.

I've got a Wii. I took it to work around Christmas time to show someone that had kids that wanted one what it was about. In wii boxing I put a beat down on my boss and the wiimotes put a beat down on his back.

So be careful with how much you exert yourself, especially if your in bad shape.

As for other games, what kinda of other games are you looking for?

I've got one and besides the WiiSports disc included, I've only found Mario Galaxy to be my cup of tea. There are some good multiplatform games like Bully and the Simpsons but I'd rather have the prettier graphics on my 360...... I have yet to try No More Heroes and only played Smash Bros Brawl for like 5 minutes

I like zelda and mario and Super smash bros in addition to wii sports, I would really like to try the metroid game at some point to.

I have a Wii and I love it. What do you mean when you say other games are you talking about the Virtual Console? That is when you hook it up to the internet and pay real cheap for the games from the previous consoles from nintendo, ie. SNES, NES N64. Yes you can do that. I havent done it yet though planning on getting it though when I pick up my version of Super Smash Bros Brawl which I would suggest you get as well. good luck and have fun with it.

I heard game cube as well?

What good games are internet play?

I heard game cube as well?

What good games are internet play?

It's a pain in the *** to play over the net due to Nintendo's friend codes but everybody I've heard from many people that Mario Strikers is a good online game and Super Smash Bros Brawl is supposed to be good for that too.

Back