• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recommendations for a new MB? Probably ditching my striker extreme

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rigatoni

Registered
I am probably ditching my striker extreme in favor of a new board because I am completely fed up with it's quirks. I want something that can overclock my q6600 very well and is SLI capable. My two main uses of this computer are gaming and crunching work units for seti@home.

Any suggestions???

I am probably ditching my striker extreme in favor of a new board because I am completely fed up with it's quirks. I want something that can overclock my q6600 very well and is SLI capable. My two main uses of this computer are gaming and crunching work units for seti@home.

Any suggestions???

I'm in the same exact situation. I got an Asus Extreme brand new and never used but I'm wanting to ditch it for a Gigabyt GA-P35-DS3P. I saw it on clearance and never thought twice to buy it. Now I'm regretting it after reading all the reviews. Looks so sweet too!! :(

Back