• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for temp utilitie

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Motherboard Monitor does this I think... I looked for one of these a long time ago. I think that was what it was called at least. I'll confirm when I have more time to look.

ATI Tray Tools has a "Flash On Screen Display" option, so you can push a button and it will display anything from core clocks/mem clocks, temp, directx version being used, etc etc... You can choose what you want it to display.

Not sure that it's compatible with the HD 3xxx cards though. I know it doesn't detect clocks correctly on my 3870, but I haven't tried using that feature with my new card.

only half on topic, is there a temp monitor program that can read both chips on a 3870x2 at the same time, I know riva tuner can read them each one at a time, but i would like to be able to monitor the whole card all at once, not just half of it.

Jeff

You could get rivatuner to log the hardware monitoring for your card during your game and then look at the data afterwards ?
Thanks i found rivatuner has a option to run on the screen while gaming.

Back