• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How is newegg on RMA?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

quadcore86

My board that I recieved from newegg suddenly died for no reason....I just recieved it today so....
I'm going to order another board, then get an RMA refund on the current one. I heard that RMA refunds take 3-5 business days, which I don't have time for because spring break ends soon and my classes start.

I did fedex overnight on the mobo I ordered just a few minutes ago....when will I get it? Saturday?

Monday. If they do Saturday delivery your lucky. 1 day to process 1 day to ship. it will be in fedex's hand around 3-5, and to your house the next day. newegg rma's are generally 3-5 get there 3-5 days to get your money back. you lose shipping cost as well. but if its doa, you might be able to get that credited to you. but for sure you should be able to get them to give you a prepaid label back to newegg for the dead board.

Back