• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free orange box, with portal first slice demo!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drinkyoghurt

Hi guys,

While this deal is around for some time now, I thought maybe some people missed it.

This is a deal from steam and Nvidia. If you have an Nvidia card and have Steam installed(or install it) you'll get the Orange box for free! only downside is that you won't get the full version of portal first slice with that, just the demo which goes till level 9 I believe, you will however get Halflife 2, Halflife 2 deathmatch and Peggle extreme for free, still a great deal !

http://www.steampowered.com/nvidia/#

meh i played portal first slice, then played the whole portal... beat the whole game in like an hour, and the bonus levels in another 20min, it was a way overhyped game if you ask me.

Hi guys,

While this deal is around for some time now, I thought maybe some people missed it.

This is a deal from steam and Nvidia. If you have an Nvidia card and have Steam installed(or install it) you'll get the Orange box for free! only downside is that you won't get the full version of portal first slice with that, just the demo which goes till level 9 I believe, you will however get Halflife 2, Halflife 2 deathmatch and Peggle extreme for free, still a great deal !

http://www.steampowered.com/nvidia/#

How do you get free orange box? Orange box is
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Peggle Extreme
Portal
Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2 being the main reason for Orange Box.

Its not free orange box, he overexagerated, and the only full free game in that pack is HL2DM. HL2LC is a demo, you get no HL2, no HL2E1, no HL2E2, peggle is a demo, portal is a demo, and no TF2.

meh i played portal first slice, then played the whole portal... beat the whole game in like an hour, and the bonus levels in another 20min, it was a way overhyped game if you ask me.

How's life under the bridge?

Overhyped? What was bad about it?

Back