• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Duron stepping code

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

v8440

Hi all,

I just got a duron 950 with the following printed on the die:

D950AUT1B
ANDA0133UPBW
Z9699721495

I assume the stepping code is ANDA? If so, how overclockable is this chip? I can't seem to find info on duron stepping codes. There's plenty of info on athlons, but not durons. Any insight would be appreciated.

Found a June Article that has an ANCA/9 Stepping 950. looks like you have a later (newer stepping). The bonus is that if you look at the second line of your stepping, you see a "Z". It's been widely noted, that seeing a letter instead of a number in the first space of the second line, usually leads to better overclocking results.

Looks like a winner to me! Crank that puppy up! :D

I saw a Duron 800 doing 1050+ @ 1.65 Vcore (0.05 above spec), it was ANDA "Z" too, I think u got yourself a good overclocker... Just check the CPU database for more info on ur chip.

Happy new year!! :beer:

v8440 said:
Hi all,

I just got a duron 950 with the following printed on the die:

D950AUT1B
ANDA0133UPBW
Z9699721495

I assume the stepping code is ANDA? If so, how overclockable is this chip? I can't seem to find info on duron stepping codes. There's plenty of info on athlons, but not durons. Any insight would be appreciated.

Cool! Keep us informed!

Back