• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

has anyone used CPUFSB?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It works great with the Shuttle AK31. Dunno about your mobo though.

I used it. It's great, the only OCing software that worked for me ! All you have to do is check in the list, to see if your mobo is included. If it is, then just pump up the FSB.

If it isn't, then you'll have to check on the mobo for a tiny black chip, the PLL, that controls or is the clock generator (don't remember, but that doesn't matter). it should be near a silver cap with the 14.******** written on it (the stars are supposed to be other numbers, that I odn't remember !). find that silver capped piece or chip, and check next to it, for another chip, the black one, with the company of the PLL on it, and the model of the chip. read the name of the company, and find the good one on the drop-down list on the program. Look on the chip again, and read the model number, and enter the correct one in the CPUFSB windows, in the PLL list or something like that. after it's done, just change the FSB, and it should work.

I think the instructions of the program are more detailed for somethings, so just check there or ask here if you need anymore help

I have,My TB 1GHz can overclock to 1.2GHz. :mad:

--------------------------------------------------------
TB 1GHz
512MB PC133 SDRAM
IBM 40 GB ATA100 HDD
Geforce 2 Pro 64MB DDR w/tv out
dvd + cdrw

Back