• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

READ THIS: Discussions regarding piracy are against forum rules

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
From the OCF User Agreement that you ALL must agree to before you begin posting
6. ABSOLUTELY no posting of Warez (Pirated Software), Cracks or links to Warez or Cracks sites. All such sites are illegal and pose a threat to our continued existence. NO EXCEPTIONS!

This includes discussion of said pirated materials. Two threads have been either locked or deleted and a user banned for 3 days for discussion of piracy. I'll tell you all right now that I will never ever get tired of swinging my banhammer, and I am sick and bloody tired of having to deal with this crap.

Posts regarding unreleased games acquired by shady means will from now on result in a permanent ban from the forums.

Consider this the only warning you will receive.

Yaar.. Ye. best be listinin to the swabby Oni.. lest you be keelhauled till ye be nibbled on by fishes and your little parts be sinkin to the depths of davey jones locker...

Yaar...

Hmm... PC gaming forum... Sudden piracy warning... Now what pc game that was recently not released could this be refer... Ahh yes! The answer was in the question. :)

lulll haxxed!!!
I bet he feels like a jerk.

ps: how can I obtain such a hammer? if you could PM me the codes that would be great ty.
I will trade the blood code for mortal combat 1 on sega which seems to be stuck in my head, forever.
ABACABB.

lulll haxxed!!!
I bet he feels like a jerk.

ps: how can I obtain such a hammer? if you could PM me the codes that would be great ty.
I will trade the blood code for mortal combat 1 on sega which seems to be stuck in my head, forever.
ABACABB.

It can only be attained by completing successful script attacks on 100 different websites...

Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
    document.write("lul i hax j00r wetsitez0rz");
</script>

... ok... that probably won't work... Well, it may work, but it won't get you your very own uber a ban hammer...

It can only be attained by completing successful script attacks on 100 different websites...

... ok... that probably won't work... Well, it may work, but it won't get you your very own uber a ban hammer...

No but attacking 100 different websites may get you your very own ban direct from your ISP :santa:

Top again. I'm getting sick of people posting things regarding piracy and devices used for piracy. This includes the console gamers.

I will no longer be lenient. If I see it happen again, the offender will be IMMEDIATELY BANNED PERMANENTLY from the forums, I don't care how long they've been here, what their posting history is, or what color their stars are.

But Oni, we need to learn how to not support an industry that we devote a huge portion of our free time reaping the benefits from! I mean, how are we supposed to complain about the quality of a game if we can't pirate it first! Goodness! ;)

Why is this in the console section?

All piracy revolves around the PC unless you have Linux on your PS2/PS3/XBOX1.

Nintento DS, Sony PSP, PS2, Xbox1, Xbox360 are all capable of piracy.

And I just read this amazing article about why the PS3 is NOT... absolutely unbelievable what Sony's managed to accomplish this time around. I never would've seen that coming from THEM.

Well, it is kinda expensive and difficult to copy a BD-DVD. For what it cost to copy the disc you may as well just buy the damn game.

And I just read this amazing article about why the PS3 is NOT... absolutely unbelievable what Sony's managed to accomplish this time around. I never would've seen that coming from THEM.

Not true. Run linux on the PS3 then play your pirated windows games in wine. (note, not a serious post but is true)

cough* harddrive...

But yeah, surprising the ps3 hasn't been taken down yet.

No talking about warez now ;)

Not true. Run linux on the PS3 then play your pirated windows games in wine. (note, not a serious post but is true)

Well that's still just windows being hacked not the PS3.

cough* harddrive...

But yeah, surprising the ps3 hasn't been taken down yet.

Well it makes sense the way Oni put it: Bluray burners are ridiculously expensive and even if you managed to copy bluray to the hard drive Uncharted was like 25 gigs and Resistance 2 and metal gear solid 4 are going to be 50 gigs a piece (not including their installs) so you'd need a 500 gig drive just to get CLOSE to ten games... all that and there's simply no way (currently) to run a bluray backup.

It's a pretty neat little racket.

Back