• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sick Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ØC

:drool:

Although it's over priced it still looks sick... :beer:
http://www.crazypc.com/products/PV6-8130S.html

biohazardrightsidehuge.jpg

biohazardhuge.jpg

biohazardfronthuge.jpg

biohazarddriphuge.jpg

Last edited:
unless thats yours, credit who the image belongs to or the person that did the mod.

i really like my smilodon too. i have the all black one with green led's...its the second revision. it has a rear 120 instead of an 80. the only downsides to this case are wire management is a PITA and if you have a large CPU cooler, you'll have to ditch the side strut and relocate the side panel fan from the inside of the window to the outside of the window. all in all, i'm very happy with it through.

That case at the top is cool, but I wish they had done the mod on a larger case.. That one is just too small for all the space hungry hardware.

Its a nice case but I don't think it would hold up all that well in comparison to a select few cases on the market. I ASSUME that it has 80mm fans, if it has then that would be an instant no for me. Then again I dislike a lot of noise, and so it wouldn't be right for me. As far as cases I go I suppose its up to personal preference really.

Well I have to agree... the overall case (Inside and out) doesn't look too tempting.. especially for $300. But the outside looks pretty darn awesome.

i think the origonal post looks like ***, and it could be biohazzard, doom-3, half life.....any game its pretty genericly themed

I really don't like it... Everything in my office is high tech from my 30 inch LCD to the Plasma TV on the wall and that thing would be out of place. Might look good in some kids room for his gaming rig? Man I must be getting old :( Oh well my 2 cents...

Eh, buying something already modded takes the fun out of it. Especially for $300.

QFT

How does Moutain mods stay in business.. Stupid people I guess?

EDIT: I reported this thread cuz.. lets face it... new poster... overpriced crap... must be a shill...

Back