• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Q9550???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not yet. Microcenter accidentally has their 9450 as "in stock" at their website, but I had a quick chat with one of their customer service reps and that page is being pulled right now.

I think they're still a few weeks out from getting the 9450/9550 out to retail.

Not yet. Microcenter accidentally has their 9450 as "in stock" at their website, but I had a quick chat with one of their customer service reps and that page is being pulled right now.

I think they're still a few weeks out from getting the 9450/9550 out to retail.

Ok, thanks for the info.

I have a Q9950 ES chip, but I haven't seen any retail chips in the channel yet.

We've got Q9450's OEMs in stock right now, and are getting some retail chips in tomorrow, but they are going to fill pre-orders. So be patient, they'll be around soon.

I do, however, suspect the 45nm quads will be low supply for a while, ala the duals.

I have a Q9950 ES chip, but I haven't seen any retail chips in the channel yet.

We've got Q9450's OEMs in stock right now, and are getting some retail chips in tomorrow, but they are going to fill pre-orders. So be patient, they'll be around soon.

I do, however, suspect the 45nm quads will be low supply for a while, ala the duals.

I know you guys had an ES overclock review page somewhere for the E8xxx series CPUs, but now I can't find it anywhere. Have a link?

I know you guys had an ES overclock review page somewhere for the E8xxx series CPUs, but now I can't find it anywhere. Have a link?

I never had a chance to finish it - got done with the E8400, started with the Q9550 but then the PSU died... then we got so busy with orders that I haven't had a chance to touch it since :(

Yea, my last pieces I need to get are the Q9550, mobo, and ram. I'm really waiting for the Q9550, so I can get started on building.

Back