• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stupid NDA!!! I hate you microsoft

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fr3@k3r

Man i had the best time ever at my group playtest session saturday at microsoft.. 6 hours of fun in a dark room with 32 guys and their 360s playing a game that should be out

but what game did I get to test?
Cant tell you that which is why im freaking ****ed off right now :bang head it was such fun and IMHO will be a great addition to the series. No word on a release date yet either as i really want to play it again :(

Game On!

P.S. if microsoft is reading my keystrokes like i think they are omg im in trouble lol.

Last edited:
hrmm another great adition to the series, i donno if gears of war is considered a series, mabe another halo game, ace combat is a series, burn out 40 billion mabe? nah.

I would never admit I was in a dark room for 6 hours with 32 guys.

You sir win.

Yeah I hope its one of the following: Too Human, Mass Effect, Halo Wars, Gears of War 2, Mechassualt 3
I hope its not one of the following: Halo 4 (give me some time with 3 bungie!), Perfect Dark, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Tom Clancy Series in general

I did Robotech Battlecry for Gamecube :cry:

There never added my changes :(
and they were damn important too.

Back