• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

5.25 Bay Toaster

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice April fools. :D You can tell the pic is photoshopped but it's still funny.

Jokes on them! I would have bought 10pcs!

LOL jk.

But seriously...if it was a dual 5.25 bay MICROWAVE...that would be a different story.

Duuuuude...I need one of those babies. I even have a usb thing that keeps the coffee warm, and another usb thing that I made myself that keeps your face cool by blowing a pc heatsink fan at you (bootleg as hell though).

Jokes on them! I would have bought 10pcs!

LOL jk.

But seriously...if it was a dual 5.25 bay MICROWAVE...that would be a different story.

haha a dual 5.25 microwave and a dual 5.25 freezer... you could store your hotpockets and heat em up without ever gettin outta ur chair!

microwave would annihilate your power supply... that would be funny though... toaster is still hilarious

haha a dual 5.25 microwave and a dual 5.25 freezer... you could store your hotpockets and heat em up without ever gettin outta ur chair!

265772317_cba82d35d3.jpg

Back