• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congrats to the Big Movers!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
I want to say congrats :clap: to some big movers we've got right now on Team 32, many of whom started for the "March Madness" Folding Contest.

Help me congratulate these fine folks by raising a glass to their efforts for the Team. :beer:

In no particular order...

Code:
[SIZE="3"][B]
Folding ID      +24hr   +7days

xen256  	+16  	+152
cjswope  	+10  	+139
hardass  	+14  	+127
77tech9  	+1  	+56
Tweaked!  	+11  	+111
gsrcrxsi  	+16  	+103
Knight_2k1  	+5  	+96
Griff  	        +32  	+158 
Jaymz9350  	+15  	+106
prime81  	+32  	+226
Luciferase  	+3  	+88
Donuts  	+36  	+224
ssplatt  	+39  	+708
ShiggityOCF  	+7  	+90
werty316  	+83  	+579[/B][/SIZE]

I'm happy to contribute. We've got a great team. I'm working on some ideas to really add some folding power in the next few months.

Thanks

Actually though, I'm a long time member of the team from back in '02 and '03, when the point value for the average wu was 3-5 points each. At the start of the contest, I had like 1500 points dating back to then. But then we started XS and formed team 3365 and I haven't had a chance to return to my original roots since. I'm still folding for team 3365, which has since broken off from XS and belongs with Thextremeresources.com, but the points race thing doesn't really matter to me anymore and I really don't follow the stats, so I figured I would come back for a while and help out for the contest.
If you guys have more of these contests, the other teams would start hurting for sure. I know of several friends from our team that is here folding for your contest. Great idea and kudos to all teammates of T32 :D

I'm happy to contribute. We've got a great team. I'm working on some ideas to really add some folding power in the next few months.

Good to hear knight_2k1!!! :beer: I hope we continue to see your name moving up the ranks... don't hesitate to jump in on the discussion either. Just bring some :beer: and I promise we'll take it easy on you. :D

Tweaked! said:
Thanks

Actually though, I'm a long time member of the team from back in '02 and '03, when the point value for the average wu was 3-5 points each. At the start of the contest, I had like 1500 points dating back to then. But then we started XS and formed team 3365 and I haven't had a chance to return to my original roots since. I'm still folding for team 3365, which has since broken off from XS and belongs with Thextremeresources.com, but the points race thing doesn't really matter to me anymore and I really don't follow the stats, so I figured I would come back for a while and help out for the contest.
If you guys have more of these contests, the other teams would start hurting for sure. I know of several friends from our team that is here folding for your contest. Great idea and kudos to all teammates of T32

Thanks Tweaked!!!! :D We're glad you decided to join us. :beer:

The plan is to have more of these contests... so just keep your eyes open. Tentatively, sign-ups for the next round will begin around the middle of May.

oh oh me too me too.. .lol. I've got two smp's running right now along with one graphic folding instance. I really wish I would have started smp folding earlier. I mean what a difference between a smp and what I was running.

What username are you Folding under Jason?

Regardless, glad to have you on the Team... just make sure you stock that fridge. :beer:

just make sure you stock that fridge. :beer:
No prob as long as it's not guinness..... Lol. :D

Oh and its mattmorgan74 I sent you a pm also harlam. Not wanting to be a whiner tho... Not in this for anything more than fun competition. Thanks

Back