Notices

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Cooling > Water Cooling
Water Cooling Discussion devoted to blocks, pumps, radiators, reservoirs, tubing, and everything else to get you running smooth on a water loop
Forum Jump

qusetion about t placement

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 04-06-08, 03:13 AM Thread Starter   #1
43longtime

qusetion about t placement

my question is can your t be to close to your pump like i have my t right before my pump in and it seams to suck some of the water out of the t but not that much but could the t be to close to the pump. in the picture the red is where the pump it at

thank.....
Attached Images

EVGA 680i SLI mother board EVGA GeForce 8800GTS 640MB@686mhz 320-bit video card Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.6GHz at 3.6GHz water cooled. mushkin 2GB ram two Seagate Barracuda 500gb hard drive FSP Group power supply
43longtime is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 04-07-08, 08:58 AM   #2
meionm

It's fine where it is. I found that it is better to have t line little bit further from pump inlet for bleeding air out.

Q9550, Gigabyte ex38 ds4, 4GB Corsair Dominator PC8500, evga 8800gt, Corsiar 520w psu, WD 640GB HD, LG Eide Dvd Burner, Antec P182

HEATWARE
meionm is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 04-07-08, 02:30 PM Thread Starter   #3
43longtime

Ok thanks i thought it was fine it just seemed to suck some water out of the t line so i wasn't sure.

thanks....

EVGA 680i SLI mother board EVGA GeForce 8800GTS 640MB@686mhz 320-bit video card Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.6GHz at 3.6GHz water cooled. mushkin 2GB ram two Seagate Barracuda 500gb hard drive FSP Group power supply
43longtime is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Cooling > Water Cooling
Water Cooling Discussion devoted to blocks, pumps, radiators, reservoirs, tubing, and everything else to get you running smooth on a water loop