• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need new mother board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Guty

Registered
My current motherboard is a P5N-SLI and it has fail written all over it. I'm look for a new cheap mobo that I can OC with.

I been reading around and the Abit IP35-E is looking real nice.I Can't base my selection off of newegg, so I thought I would ask some more intelligent people. So any suggestions.

for a budget board it seems to be a very good bard from the people around here that have it.so yes i would say yes its a good board for ocing
Rich

Vdroop on the IP35-E does seem to be a bit more with Quads. If you're going with a Dualie though, you can't go wrong with the -E! Solid overclocker, great BIOS, everything that you need in a basic board. If you want to spend a bit more and need some of the extra stuff (RAID, firewire, etc), the IP35 Pro is down to $139.99AR at newegg.

alright thanks guys, by the looks of it, the IP35-E is going to be the lucky winner.

Just another word on the IP35-E.. I have two and love them. Ones does 510 FSB stable -the other hasn't been determined yet. The only limit I've hit is the number of USB ports, which they intentionally limit (boo)

Back