• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PPD Addup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nightelph

I mainly fold on my PS3, which gets me up to 1000 ppd. I just loaded the vanilla fah client on my work laptop (1.66ghz C2D Merom ). It just completed its first WU at ~8:30 am EST and I don't see its contribution on my ExtremeOC stats page. Any ideas? My user name and team name are the same.

I mainly fold on my PS3, which gets me up to 1000 ppd. I just loaded the vanilla fah client on my work laptop (1.66ghz C2D Merom ). It just completed its first WU at ~8:30 am EST and I don't see its contribution on my ExtremeOC stats page. Any ideas? My user name and team name are the same.

The stats frequently take a little time to appear. The next update is in ~50 mins so check again after the update.

You have to wait until midnight (GMT -08:00) the next day for the EOC stats to update. They only update stats once a day at that time to total up the day's PPD for the chart.

Alrighty, thank you. I guess I was confused since it has some kind of progress update (reflecting my PS3 work only) every three hours.

Every 2-3 hours. EOC is sometimes behind stanford's stats by one update cycle.

Stanford updates every 2 hours now days and EOC every three hours. So it is as Arkaine says.

Back