• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia drinks the Kool-Aid

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
**** and vinegar.

I know Intel is working on a graphics solution and good for them, 3 way competitions are better than nVidia attacking Intel like this is just PR. Will this affect anything in the marketplace? I would be surprised if it did. If I were Intel I wouldn't even bother to respond.

As for intel chips having bugs when using nvidia cards....sure if they want to shoot themselves in the foot. If anything nvidia would force their cards to only use nvidia chipsets. That would force Intel to rely on their rival AMD to produce graphics options.

Riiiiiiggggggghhhhhtttt. Computers don't need cpus. In fact they don't even exist. Intel and AMD are charging several hundred bucks for cardboard squares. Computers run on the power of kicked puppies and crying babies. Nvidia cards run on butterflies and sunshine :).
They SAY Intel is panicking because "Faster cpus do nothing". Apperently no one at nvidia has tried playing Crysis on a single core :) Maybe Nvidia is panicking, I mean if Intel pulls this off, whats going to happen?
Not trying to flame Nvidia here, but it just reminds me of some kids in elementary school, sitting there saying "I'm better" "No I'm better" "your stupid" "no your stupid"

If you ask me, the guys sounds like a complete moron. 'nuff said'

Yeah, that's kinda why I posted the link. He's the friggin CEO of Nvidia and he comes off like some guy I wouldn't let put siding on my house badmouthing the guy who did the roof.

Or some other similarly bad metaphor..

Nvidia needs to back it up and prove it. Intel is running out of steam though, they are just putting out more cores but speeds aren't climbing like they were before.

One question-WHY TH FRIG DOES IT MATTER??? Yeah, Intel is talking about CPU based graphics, but it will take time to perfect it, so Nvidia should take time to maybe work on cpu based apps on a graphics card. They already have gpu based physics and people can fold on them, they are part way there.

Yeah, Intel and Nvidia have been throwing gauntlets at each other for a bit now. Neither have any especially good claims. Especially not Intel, whose graphics just suck completely. Nvidia, at least, hasn built the CPU we can laugh at (yet).

Back