• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Laptop AC Adapter - Any good sources?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MikeDVB

Registered
Hello.

I hope that it is ok to post this in this forum, this is the only place I could think of to ask this question as most of my other forums are car/webhosting related.

I need a HP ze4805 (ze4800 series) 90 Watt AC adapter. The part number for the adapter is EH642AA#ABA.

I can order one online for fairly cheap ($10~20 for off-brand, $25~35 for name-brand) but I need to have it by tomorrow (as early today as possible)

I need to find a supplier/retailer that carries adapters, BestBuy has this in stock but for $89.00 (which is more than it is directly from HP) If any of you know of a good supplier/retailer that would have this adapter hopefully cheaper than $89, please make suggestions.

Again, if this is not a good place to post this question - I apologize.

Thank you

Mike

buy from best buy and buy one online. when the online 1 comes return to best buy. at worst you will pay a 10% restocking fee

buy from best buy and buy one online. when the online 1 comes return to best buy. at worst you will pay a 10% restocking fee

That's a pretty crooked way to do things IMO. If you need it today buy it from Worst Buy and call it a day.

Find the a cheap yet good one, and see if you can get next day shipping for less than best buy.

I really would not consider it very responsible to buy one from best buy with the intentions of returning it in a few days. Otherwise call HP, see if they have any authorized repair centers that may have the correct adapter that you can purchase from them.

Back