• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SVC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pandam00nium

I ordered an accelero s1 rev. 2, and some case fans from SVC.com on Friday. They provided me a USPS delivery confirmation number later that day, but at this point USPS's site says that there's no record of this when I try to track to see what the status is.

When I contacted SVC's shipping they said I should contact USPS to see what is going on, but if its not even on their records and not showing on their website tracking then isn't it kind of pointless to do so?

If anyone has any suggestions it would be helpful.. I guess I can always go through another stupid paypal dispute if nothing gets settled, and if I didn't receive it sometime this week..

I usually get things in 2 days from them. I don't care if it takes another day or two, but what concerns me is that the tracking number they provided me is not valid, and its been nearly 3 days now. It doesn't take that long for the USPS site to show that they received the package. They said they shipped it out on Friday. USPS delivers on saturday, and now its monday with the tracking number provided saying that there are no records of that number when I search on the site.

Saturday and Sunday are not business days so it has really only been 1-2 days. SVC has always been good with my orders and I am sure they will compensate you if the order does in fact end up lost or the like.

USPS tracking can be horribly slow with updates. It seems to be designed to inform the sender that the item eventually was delivered more then to check progress thru the system.. I've received items via UPPS while their tracking sysytem was still listing it as "USPS has been electronically notified to expect this item for shipping..."
I've had nothing but good experiences with SVC. I wouldn't worry too much about the tracking.
-Dave

USPS tracking can be horribly slow with updates. It seems to be designed to inform the sender that the item eventually was delivered more then to check progress thru the system.. I've received items via UPPS while their tracking sysytem was still listing it as "USPS has been electronically notified to expect this item for shipping..."
I've had nothing but good experiences with SVC. I wouldn't worry too much about the tracking.
-Dave

You're right... Its delivery confirmation and it basically confirms time and date the package is delivered. I wouldn't worry about it unless it says the package has been delivered and you don't have it.

It's usually the opposite for me. It's been fairly reliable to show some sort of notification that they've received the package and that its being shipped out on the same day I receive the tracking number.

Turns out SVC didn't even ship it out on Friday like the e-mail stated. The tracking number just updated today and said they just received the notification to have it shipped today rather than Friday.. I guess I'll most likely get my package on Wednesday. Bleh..

It's usually the opposite for me. It's been fairly reliable to show some sort of notification that they've received the package and that its being shipped out on the same day I receive the tracking number.

Turns out SVC didn't even ship it out on Friday like the e-mail stated. The tracking number just updated today and said they just received the notification to have it shipped today rather than Friday.. I guess I'll most likely get my package on Wednesday. Bleh..

Dude, thats 3 business days. If you ordered on friday that usually doesn't count.

That is pretty good time....:confused::confused::confused:

Back