• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ULCPC shootout

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Neffirithion

Registered
Ok, so I am a college student, and having a desktop (while nice, cause I gatta have the horsepower for my games) is starting to become a hassle, espically when I suck at taking notes with pen and paper. So I want a laptop, but I definitely dont have the money for a full fledged shootout. So my initial instinct is to go for an EEE. But looking at the fact that there is very limited hardrive space (and i'm being spoiled with my desktop there, so i'd run out in a flash) and hearing about the wireless issues I kinda doubt the EEE's potential. So are there any other light, cheap, mobile lappys out there that yall can suggest? or is the EEE the best out there?

look at a used laptop then for taking notes, that way you dont have to worry about running out of HD space.

Are you looking to replace your desktop? Or just a...is that ultra light compact portable computer?

Are you looking to replace your desktop? Or just a...is that ultra light compact portable computer?

Not replacing the desktop, thats for sure... Thats why i'm looking at the EEE, and yes, ultra light compact personal computer.

Back