• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WHITE HOT! Free coffee mate!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Pretty nice, but there is nothing like a fresh strong cup of some good ol' black coffee in the morning. No sugar, no creamer, just straight black me likes. Maybe throw in a little liquor, but not required. :)

Yay I got free creamer! :D

do you even drink coffee! jezus... gettin a free razor and coffee creamer when neither one you could use.... although the stuff does light up on fire pretty good!!!!

As for coffee i hate the stuff... although ever now and then (very rarely) ill have a mexican coffee for a desert when i am out with the family.

Pretty nice, but there is nothing like a fresh strong cup of some good ol' black coffee in the morning. No sugar, no creamer, just straight black me likes. Maybe throw in a little liquor, but not required. :)

sugar loaded :(

Yea I hate this crap, it's not even coffee with this garbage in it ya know? I'm trying to cut back on High Fructose Corn Syrup as much as possible as well which this probably contains instead of real sugar. I always took my coffee with just a little milk or half and half anyway.

My father would be insulted. He likes his coffee with a bite.

Passed it on to the wife.

Back