• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone Recommend any good games for onboard graphics?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fr3@k3r

Im stuck with my laptop in the shop using my dads pc with onboard graphics from the ATI chipset and 1gb ram and single core amd 3000+ which is listed in my sid

I need something to play, very low settings of course.. any recommendations?

Im about to be off work for a week or 2 while coming into training for my new job and gonna need something to do..

get gametap i got it for 99 cents for one month, specially if u got a controller you can hook up to your computer. It's like mame but legit. Alot of the games have online multiplayer too heh. Ahhhh the classics. They also have tons of newer games too.

U can try it for free also. but limited games.

Older games like Quake and Quake II, Quake III, UT99 should work, and HL2 is quite scalable so you might have some luck with that. Starcraft / Broodwar, Diablo II / Lord of Destruction, Warcraft III should be alright, too. The new Sam 'n' Max episodic games should run just fine as well.

Audiosurf is 25 shades of awesome according to most, but I haven't tried it yet. Trackmania is free now and should work just fine.

There are lots of options for older systems. It's not all Assassin's Creed this and Crysis that, y'know? :)

cs 1.6, age of empires, empire earth I maybe, web browser games, wow, Roller Coaster Tycoon games (!)

Old C&C games?
Heck I think you might be able to play C&C Generals/Zero Hour on that thing

Good old Half-Life + expansions?

Back