• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

replacement for p5b deluxe?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Froz

I believe my p5b deluxe is dead due to some lightning. Either that or the CPU, still narrowing it down. I'm looking for a replacement. Any suggestions? I'd like to keep with something that has the Intel Matrix RAID setup so I can retrieve the data from my drives. besides that i'd like the same overclocking capabilities as my e6600 (if it's not dead) was a real performer.

TIA

If you like Asus I'd recommend the P5K-Premium or P5K-Pro.

Also, Foxconn has some excellent MoBos. The P35 MARS, and soon-to-be-available X48 Black OPs look to be the performance kings atm.

PK5 Pro has the worst layout ever. I never understood why they placed the connections the way they did. Thats the biggest turn off for that board.

i've had nothing but asus for years no problems. and as far as layout its not bad at all imho there great boards hard to beat on any leavel
Rich

Back