• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding will take a back seat...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

prime81

Even though I have a new addiction folding and have racked up over 200k points in about 2 months. Unfortunately it looks like we will be moving into a new townhome and well the extra cash from my farm parts will come in very handy. This being said, I will be losing both quad folders and of course the PPD will take a trip downwards. It's been great fun folding for T32 and I gaurantee if I have any borgs leftover they will definitely be folding.

There will always be folding, so until our finances dictate some new machines for folding....good luck to all!

Good luck to you in your new townhome. Folding should always be a "what's comfortable" thing, and not a debt to be paid to humanity, or some such.

Pop in from time to time, folding or not, OK? We want to hear about your new digs, and just jaw a bit with a teammate.

Back