• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ccfl inverter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

juane414

Anyone know where I can get a good CCFL inverter? I have an LCD monitor with a bad inverter that I want to fix. The bulbs in the monitor work fine, so I was thinking I could just get a couple new inverters to power the bulbs. If I do this, what would be the best way to power them, a small pc power supply?

*bump

I know people have done this sort of thing before. I'd really like to get this questioned answered soon so I can get that monitor up and running again.

Yes. As for where to get them, I saw a site a while back but I can't remember the name of it. But you can also get inverters from directron. They may have lights attached to them, but hey they are so cheap that it doesn't matter :)

Well, I think I'm going to just replace some of the transistors and capacitors on the inverter board because the transistors fail commonly on these BenQ boards.

Back