• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[DEAD DEAL]e8400 $140

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Order 2 and you get free shipping.
Order 2 and pay with paypal and you get $20 off. LINK

i did the same exact thing. ordered 2 with paypal. you don't have to click any special promo links or put in a promo code for the paypal $20 discount rebate, do you???

Very tempting deal, but I'm going to hold off until 5/21 and get an E7200 fromFry's
for $108.99.

i did the same exact thing. ordered 2 with paypal. you don't have to click any special promo links or put in a promo code for the paypal $20 discount rebate, do you???

I didn't do anything special. I believe that in 6-8 weeks paypal will depost the $20 into your account.

Somebody on slickdeals posted that their order status says shipped and has a tracking number.

THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Sold out I guess? Was a crazy price.

I ordered one at 10:17 and got an order confirmation. I saw it on Anantech's forums. I came back online after a bad thunderstorm and saw that they had it listed as "no longer available". Someone speculated, over at Anantech, that it was a pricing mistake and won't ship. I think CompUSA is now just TigerDirect with a different storefront. Tiger will occasionally run a good deal on an item. I wonder if this is the case here.

Back