• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Im new here and I would like some advice about Water Cooling.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wheater

Registered
Hi there everybody.
I am new here and I am new to the scene of water cooling. I have just built myself a new computer based on the 780i chipset. I am now currently looking for a Water Cooling kit to cool my system. (Rig is in my sig)

I am looking for a water cooling kit that is compatable with my System. as a newbie to WC im not 100% sure on everything just yet. Could anyone recommend a WC kit to me please?

Im looking for high performance.

Any suggestions?

Thanks everyone.

Tom-

You can fit this Swiftech kit in your case without any modding and it's a high performer. You could also upgrade to the ultra kit if you want to cool the motherboard & graphics card. You can also check out dangerden.com for full-cover graphics card waterblocks.

Welcome to OCforums :welcome:

I'll second that suggestion about the Swiftech kit. For a "kit", it's probably the best performing setup for the money. :cool:

thank you for your suggestions. I will have a look at these at once.

How much $$ do you want to spend?

Axis

Money is really no object. I dont want my £3000 computer to blow up so I'll spend what i have to

Back