• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will it blend?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So did the Wii-Mote

That's great! I didn't know they did one for the Wiimote! Seems kinda suspect to me though. I mean, when he dumps it, it doesn't look like there is two Wiimotes worth of detritus in there. Maybe they took one out or something.

I guess that just proves that Wiimotes can actually be destroyed. I thought they were made out of adamantium or something.

I guess that just proves that Wiimotes can actually be destroyed. I thought they were made out of NINTENDIUM or something.

Nintendium is now only beatable by the PS3 and the BlendTec Blender.

Nintendium is now only beatable by the PS3 and the BlendTec Blender.

I don't know about that. I've seen more than a few DualShock II controllers go down in my time, and from what I've read that Sixaxis doesn't fair much better in the robustness category.

Both are better than Microsoft's catastrophe of a controller, though . . .

I refuse to buy one of those, they didnt even have the balls to try out the crowbar.

That's great! I didn't know they did one for the Wiimote! Seems kinda suspect to me though. I mean, when he dumps it, it doesn't look like there is two Wiimotes worth of detritus in there. Maybe they took one out or something.

I guess that just proves that Wiimotes can actually be destroyed. I thought they were made out of adamantium or something.

Watch the beginning of the video, he tosses 2 Wiimotes in.

Back