• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS Motherboard and ASUS RMA Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EWBatOVAclockin

Well I bought this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131237

And I took a little time (over newegg return policy) to swap it out and I just got to do it and its dead :(. I checked everything, tried every swap, every trick in the "bring your pc alive" book. With that being said, the only spot on the motherboard that 'looks' suspicious is one capacitor that the screw for my Zalman fan got drilled into. Now when I say drilled in to, I mean just two turns that scratched the top surface.

Nothing broke or anything crazy so my assumption is if I put my old motherboard back in and everything is a go, it has to be a dead motherboard, unfortunatley.

So question, has anyone dealt with their customer service and how to do you rate it? Any ones knowledgable response would be greatly appreciated.

PEACE

rmaed my p5w dh last year called them and got a rma sent the board out same day 12 days later my new board was at my door step very fast i think
Rich

Thought I give the people who are interested in the support line an update. Just recieved an email today from ASUS and they are sending my board back.

What did they do? They replaced it. I will give another update once the board is up and running, so far so good ASUS!

PEACE

Back