• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Petra's tech shop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Th3 F4ll3n P1mp

Disabled
These people are just great. I got my brass fillport and tee today and I take out the receipt from the envelope. I see a hand written note. Hey, cool, someone took the time to personally thank me for my order! :p Im about to trash the envelope and what do I see? Sweet, A FREE PEN!!!! :sn: Lol...these people are simply the best.

For all who are interested heres what my note said.

Thank you for your order! We appreciate your business. Enjoy the brass fill port and our spiffy PTS Pen. :) P.S Don't forget to rate us on...reseller ratings.com

Yeah Petras is a fantastic vendor. I've always had a great experience from them and jab-tech. Although, I usually find myself ordering from jab-tech because of the quick shipping to Texas.

I just my first package from Petra's last week and I got a handwritten note as well. Really good service, fast shipping, and a ultra spiffy pen :)

Back