• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

InstantAction - Legions closed beta

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Roofles

So Fallen Empire: Legions is from the guys who made Tribes and Tribes 2. Its a game that runs entirely in your browser, supported by those InstantAction guys. Now they have some more casual games that are kinda neat, but I signed up a long time ago with the hopes that Legions would be awesome, and I would be able to get in on the beta.

Well I did! I got an email back last night that I'm in! Its a closed beta at the moment, but I don't know if they set account access for it or what, so you might be able to sign up and get in, but I don't know.

I was just skipping around for a bit last night and it was pretty cool, it looks and feels really similar to Tribes 2 (which I loved).

Now, anyone else here sign up for instant action? and or is in on the Legions beta? Basically I ask because I have no friends with the site so in case any of you guys are in, add me! My tag is RandomLog1c.

Also I'll try to throw up some screenies or something when I get the chance, and assuming it isn't against their EULA or something.

Sounds cool. I always wanted to try Tribes 2 after reading the 'Tribes 2 Annoying ******* Guide' from.. I forget what site, maybe Dansdata or something. My computer was too weak to play it, and by the time I got a better one, noone played it any more :(

edit: Here it is http://www.dansdata.com/t2bastard.htm hella funny stuff :)

I signed up for instant action and for the beta, but I haven't heard anything back from them so far about being invited. I don't care for the way the other games look [though I haven't played any of them], really I just wanted to get in on the beta testing. It looks pretty spiffy, so hopefully I'll still make it in.

It was either in a previous thread about Legions, or I found it when I signed up at InstantAction.... I really don't remember. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the original thread that announced the beta either.

cool thanks I did it!

EDIT:
Due to unforeseen demand we have capped the Legions beta. If you are
receiving this message then you will not be included in the next round
of admission. However, your information will be stored in the order it
was received in and placed in queue.

NOTE: THE E-MAIL ADDRESS YOU HAVE USED TO CONTACT THIS ACCOUNT WILL BE
PERMITTED INTO THE LEGIONS BETA. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE USED
THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT IS REGISTERED TO YOUR INSTANTACTION
ACCOUNT.

Boo.

Last edited: