• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Drivers!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mad Butter

Can someone get me the newest drivers for the Geforce 3 Ti 200??? the exact place where I can just clikc download because the Nvidea website confused me and it gave mee all these weird drivers.............thanks........

-evan

ya might try 3dchipset.com ... I found alot of useful drivers, appz, & drivers there.:cool:

Ok this is pretty simple. Go to www.nvidia.com put your mouse over the downloads link and click on the operating system you have.

On the next page it will show you the drivers. The latest one is at the top (23.11) click on the link that says primary download site. You will then get a popup scroll down to the bottom of the popup click on agree and your download will start.

Last edited:
Ok so maybe I need to proof read before I hit the submit button. I fixed a few other spelling errors in there too.:D

I worked from 6 yesterday morning till 1AM this morning came home slept for two hours went back in at 6 and worked till 5. I'm a little tired.:)

Hugo 59 said:
Ok so maybe I need to proof read before I hit the submit button. I fixed a few other spelling errors in there too.:D

Nah that kills too much time.

No one does that I think :p

Yodums
(-:

Back