• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Open Box Asus Rampage Formula X48 $209 shipped @ newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice price. Heh that must have been a swift change of mind to post that edit, without actually editing your post :). You buckle fast sir!

On open box items, you have to be ;) Expect my Formula "Rampage" and one of my Q6600s in the classifieds soon :)

:confused:

buy 1 sell 1?
:screwy:

Buying - X48 Rampage
selling - X38 Rampage

So there is a difference. However, there's really not much reason to do it as the two chipsets are nearly identical. If one were buying new then for sure the X48 is the way to go. But for anyone that already owns an X38 or even a good P35/965 based mobo there's not really any incentive to go through the trouble.

Buying - X48 Rampage
selling - X38 Rampage

So there is a difference. However, there's really not much reason to do it as the two chipsets are nearly identical. If one were buying new then for sure the X48 is the way to go. But for anyone that already owns an X38 or even a good P35/965 based mobo there's not really any incentive to go through the trouble.

When you have newegg credits, it is :D

newegg tells you right up front not to expect any of the bundle. If you get anything, you should consider it gravy.

Its been a while but I am in for one too and I bought a couple of open box hd 3870's so I can get back in benchmarking before the new cards come out.

Back