• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I won !!!!!!!!!!Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gigabit

I got an email from from fedex yesterday stating i had a package coming from nvidia and today i get one fron Nvidia saying that i won Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures.I was picked out of a raffel.This the frist thing i ever won..lol

Congratulations Club SLI Member,

You have won a copy of Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures; because as a Club SLI® member, you are automatically entered into our raffles!

Enter a twisted fantasy world where dark magic and brutal combat lurks around every corner and carve out your own destiny under Conan's reign. It's now time for you to become a messenger of death in a game that represents the true vision of Robert E. Howard's dark universe.

So is this game any good?Anyone played it yet?Also has anyone else won from joining SLI Club
The game should be arriving at your home in two to three weeks.

Enjoy!

Your friends at Club SLI®

** NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED, RAFFLES ARE OPEN ONLY TO CLUB SLI MEMBERS WHO RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Last edited:
Congrats..

But isn't this also the equivilant of..

Hey you won a raffle.. here is a free beta copy of the game.. if you actually wanna play it.. 15 bucks a month...

I really want to try this game out, but I'm not paying $50 just to see if I want to pay $15 a month.

I really want to try out a new MMO... I might go to WoW if there's a battlechest version with both expansions coming out, but only if there's =>3 months out of the box.

Congrats..

But isn't this also the equivilant of..

Hey you won a raffle.. here is a free beta copy of the game.. if you actually wanna play it.. 15 bucks a month...
I doubt they would send a beta copy by FEDEX.You guy's are saying this is a beta copy?Where did you get that info?

I doubt they would send a beta copy by FEDEX.You guy's are saying this is a beta copy?Where did you get that info?

I think they mean because AoC just went live that it will be full of bugs/glitches. A lot of people consider MMO's beta's until at least 3 months after they go live, it's just hard for them to test everything with the limited population on the real beta so quite a few things won't show up until it goes live.

Grats on winning! I was waiting for AoC for about a year now but i started a new job so I don't have time for MMO's :( A total of about 8 hours a week is all I can spare, broken up into 30-60 minute increments, definitely not enough time to really play an MMO.

I am looking forward for this game, but i dont want to spend 50 just to see how it is... hopefull u can make a review about this game and tell us how is it =)

I am looking forward for this game, but i dont want to spend 50 just to see how it is... hopefull u can make a review about this game and tell us how is it =)

It's good. Buy it. So far from the little I've played I can tell you that this is 100000x more stable than the WoW launch. I love a lot of the features of this game, including the combat system thus far... plus it's like you are paying 35 for the game since it comes with 1 month free :).

Congrats on winning a free copy. I won something once... crappy Destiny Child tickets from Best Buy. Worst part about it, wife made me take her :(

Cool grab , congrat's ! :beer:

Now I'll be checking my email too .... :p

Back