• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield Heroes Beta Test Sign-up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks like it just might be fun. The screenies they had there show it looking like a cartoon, sort of serious sam type. NTL, I'm signed up. :cool:

I know this is a very old thread, but has anyone played the beta yet? I got a key a few days ago and have played a few hours so far.

Yup , played it when it was first announced/available ; unfortunatly the game was a bit TOO cartoony for me (way more so than TF2, of which I do like) so I did not venture into it very much . Ialso did not care for the third person aspect ; but again this is all my personal prefrence , so YMMV ;)

Well I got into it. Played it, deleted it. Instead of the tongue-in-cheek gameplay that the trailer portrayed it is just a shooter for kids. Awkward, sluggish controls, a frustrating selection of weapons, very limited customization and it has been in development for far too long considering what it is.

Yeah this lame game is way overdue. Although its not like it had a lot of interest anyway.

Slap in the face to everyone waiting for a BF3. First Bad Company goes to consoles only and then they announce Heroes. Development prolly started on a bar napkin.

I started this damn post, and I still didn't get a key!!!!!!!!!!

Back