• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geforce2 Ti running slightly slow with duron

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mojoman

Registered
My new video card aint running too brilliant - 250/333 32MB AGP(non-reference board) on my duron 900 / matsonic 8127C+ (CRAP I KNOW) is my CPU maxed out (damn my old m64 was maxed out b4 a bit of a turnaround)?

Im thinking of shoving a athlon tbird 1.33 (200fsb) - and l8r upgrading to a decent mobo...

any problems?

did you uninstall the old m64 drivers before installing these? then install the newest drivers from www.nvidia.com and also tell us how many 3dmarks youget and how many fps in QuakeIII and Unreal Tourney....

yeah course - lol - anyway my tnt2 was on 10.80 i tried that and now im on 23.11 which is a it better - hmm well ill do the 3dmark test - what settings should i run?

1024x768x32bpp, Z24,TB, compressed textures - ?

2000 or 2001 or both? I threw away quake3 cos i hated it but i got UT kicking around somewhere...

okey dokey its 1:30am here ill do it tommorow - i got a standard fan on my Ti 250/333 - what fan should i buy to stick on it? Id like to get it to 260/400

okay its daytime now i can type properly that was meant to be 290 - id like to get it that high but i want a nice speedy memory bus too...

well i popped over to www.theoverclockingstore.co.uk (yes .co.uk mwaaaah) and i can get soem cheapo mini sinks for the mem modules - or i can get some really fat blue sinks from thermaltake....

hmmmmmm and fan im thinking of getting a blorb. only 7 pounds so who cares? and to stick the sinks to the modules should i use Artic silver 2 adhesive? Or or or?

Back